Pros and Cons of Shopping Online
These days many people prefer shopping online because of the numerous benefits .
So why do people love to shop online and what are the risks that lie behind?
What are the cons of online shopping ?
- You can purchase what you want wherever you are at any time.
- Without waiting in line .
- Besides, you will not carry anything, if the product is heavy.
2- Best prices
- Better prices and best deals are available online because you can buy from the seller himself without middlemen .
- You can compare prices .
- Most online sites offer coupons .
3- Purchasing variety
- You have many choices , you can buy the product you want from your country or from international brands .
- You will find more sizes and colors because the stock is much bigger .
4- Sending gifts
- Now ,it’s easier to send gifts to your friends even if you are far away .
- Most of the time the store can wrap the gift for you .
Some of the problems of online shopping
- Some time the are delays with pressure
- Items get lost or damaged
- Delivered to the wrong address .
- The are some risks like credit card fraud
- Identity theft
- Counterfeit products
- Bogus websites
3-You're not sure what’re getting
- Maybe you don’t know exactly the
- The product that seems great in pictures might feel awkward or cheap in fact.
How to reduce shopping online dangers ?
One of the ways to avoid the problems of buying online, especially when using a visa:
- Determine a dedicated visa to buy online.
- Put a specific amount in it that covers the price of the products you want to buy
- Buying from well known sites.
And thus reduce the risks of buying online by taking these precautions.